[bioontology-support] Bioportal Release

Eamonn Maguire eamonnmag at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:20:18 PST 2010

I believe you are talking about different things. Philippe, our code
still uses the old service which does not return the label, the
bioportal team has just implemented the changes in the result returned
from the web service (this is why the call being made in the URL
points to stagerest and not rest.)

I'll test and make changes to our code when I get back next week!

Thanks for all the work!

Eamonn

--
Eamonn Maguire