[bioontology-support] hi9

FRANCISCO NAVARRO DUARTE viladecans21 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:02:04 PDT 2010

hi9
Dear friends,
   I'm sorry,  wasted your valuable time, we are chinese a major international trading electronics
wholesale company.
Our company's electronic products have the best quality, cheapest price and best  service.
   If you have time to buy 5 products that can free you of the postage.

  Thanks!

The best wishes!
hi8
WEBSITE:www.zpxing.com
EMAIL:electronmall at 188.com
reserved: China HuaHai Electronics Co.,Ltd