[bioontology-support] [ncbo-execs] BioPortal status

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 16 13:25:57 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Misha et al. are looking into this.

Misha/Alex, issues I am seeing are (Mac/Firefox):
-term detail page is slow to load >20 sec
-search page does not return results until >20 sec, also have
experienced the error message:
Connection Error The server is not responding, try again later. Do you
want to try again?
-Resource Index tab for a given ontology - page never loads

The Annotator, All Resources, Projects, and Mappings pages were fine.

Trish