[bioontology-support] [ncbo-execs] BioPortal status

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 16 14:27:13 PDT 2010

It's a load issue -- and hence sporadic. Our load has increased what
seems like ten-fold over the past several hours and BioPortal is
simply choking at times.

Misha, Alex, Paul, and others to see what we can do to balance the
load across multiple servers, but there are  a number of issues with
that.

Just an update.

Natasha