[bioontology-support] concept service in BP

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:38:31 PDT 2010

No, the concept service is not the same. A new tag "instances" was
introduced. Here is an example:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/42122/?conceptid=14162009

<classBean>
<id>420984000</id>
<fullId>420984000</fullId>
<label>Structure of first web space of foot</label>
<type>Class</type>
−
<relations>
−
<entry>
<string>ChildCount</string>
<int>3</int>
</entry>
</relations>
<instances/>
</classBean>

Unfortunately this broke the import in iCAT.

Tania