[bioontology-support] Search not working

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 21 21:06:01 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,

I ran the query using the REST service and it did return 921 results (it
did take about 8 seconds to execute). I re-ran it using the UI, and it ran
with no issues.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing problems with search.

Thanks,

Misha

P.S. As a side note, Alex and I are working on finding a faster medium for
our 9GB Lucene index. We will keep you posted on our progress!