[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Tue Mar 23 08:29:16 PDT 2010

Name : Baraa Mohamad

Email : baraa.issa.mohamad at gmail.com

Comment:
hello ,
I'm really surprised of your great web site !!
I have one question please :
can we use your annotator for other languages such as French , German ,Italian .... etc or it's only for annotating English documents ?
if it's just for English document can you tell me please - if you have some ideas about that - how can I find an annotator for medical documents in the other languages.

thank you very much for your interest.
Baraa