[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:17:27 PDT 2010

Theoretically, it is possible to use the Annotator with other
languages (although we haven't tested it). The key thing is that you
actually need a vocabulary in that language to have the terms to
annotate with. We currently have very few vocabularies in languages
other than English. Do you have a vocabulary/ontology in the language
that you need?

Natasha