[bioontology-support] Feedback

Baraa Mohamad baraa.issa.mohamad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:37:54 PDT 2010

In fact I tested the Annotator on French medical text but it doesn't work
properly and I don't have a vocabulary/ontology in the languages that I need
but what I know is that some ontologies/metathesaurus such as  MeSH , ICD
 are trannslated into another langues but maybe they are not sufficient or
not all the vocabularies included in it are translated .

But in case I could have the ontologies/metathesaurus in the languages that
I need , can I add them  to your biomedical resources and after that I use
your Annotator in my application ??

thanks for your interest