[bioontology-support] view extractor in bioontology

Eugene eugene at nextbio.com
Wed Mar 24 11:04:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a question.

The following url is working for SnoMed CT ontology.

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1353/2704003?email=example@example.org

However, I am changing to use MeSH to the following:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1351/C0003047?email=example@example.org

1351: MeSH ontology id
C0003047: "animal disease" concept id.

Now, it doesn't work. Is the parameter wrong?

Thanks

Eugene