[bioontology-support] searching the NCBO resource index

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 24 14:02:12 PDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

The problem is that our Resource Index currently uses an earlier
version of NPO 40477 and we haven't yet re-indexed with the new
version (we'll try to get it done as soon as possible). Because you
have changed the ids recently between these two versions (e.g., from
npo:Nanoparticle to npo:NPO_707), nothing comes up, since it has
annotations linked to the old id but not the new one. It should all be
fixed as soon as we reindex.

Thank you for your patience.

Natasha