[bioontology-support] view extractor in bioontology

Eugene eugene at nextbio.com
Wed Mar 24 18:37:56 PDT 2010

Nigam,

Thanks.

It's ok to change on the fly. But if we are not notified, we will need to do find out why it is used to work but it don't work anymore. The issue if the change occurs when we are in the middle of downloading. Also, sometimes we need to emergently fix something without much time to figure out why it doesn't work.

Thanks

Eugene