[bioontology-support] No child in hierarchy found

Tomasz Adamusiak tomasz at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 08:35:34 PDT 2010

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for clearing that up for me! So is there an easy way to get the
subclasses along [r]part_of as well?

By the way in this case the default behaviour for the OLS web services
is to return all children and only limit the results if additional
parameters are set. That's why I was expecting something similar from
BioPortal.

Thanks
Tomasz