[bioontology-support] [Obo-phenotype] [bioportal-announce] BioPortal Web interface updates

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 30 07:19:13 PDT 2010

Hi Val,

I too noticed that the CVS version 1.846 had a parsing error, but
loads fine in OBO-Edit and reported this back to the developers late
last night. I'll check back with them this morning. The next version
pulled, however did load fine and can be browsed.

Since the relationship ontology only contains properties it can be be
browsed.

Trish