[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:38:52 PDT 2010

Ah, that makes sense. That link includes a specific version identifier
for NIFSTD, which must have then also had the old link for the
documentation. I'll check with the developers to see if there is a
link format that resolves to the metadata page independent of ontology
version. For example, the link http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual/1084
  resolves to the latest version to visualize NIFSTD.

Trish