[bioontology-support] Help...

omranian at uni-potsdam.de omranian at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Mar 31 08:41:59 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am so interested in your annotator service, that's really helpful.
I read the description from wiki, and then decide to run a client to
see the result. I couldn't really run the client example exists in
wiki. I worked a little bit with java before, and I decide to run it
with java example.
Is there any documentation that the steps for running the client
example are written in? If not, I would appreciate it if you could
step by step describe me what should I do to run the java client
example.
I have a project to do that I am pretty sure that I need your
annotator service to use.
For my project I have more than 2000 data to annotate, then I would
like to know also how often I should make a sleep to run all?
But of course, at first I should learn how are the steps for running
the client.
Thanks for your nice annotator.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,