[bioontology-support] Extended GO file

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon May 3 00:50:52 PDT 2010

Hi Jane,

For the term GO:0071013, I do see 'has_part' in both the term details
and visualization tabs (screenshots attached).  Do you have an image
of how you expected this to be displayed?

I have reported the error in display of 'Equivalent Class' and that
the regulates relationships are missing. However, they are displayed
in the production version using the regular file: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/42733/?conceptid=GO%3A0031341
.