[bioontology-support] need an Ontology..

omranian at uni-potsdam.de omranian at uni-potsdam.de
Mon May 3 02:37:53 PDT 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am so interested in the annotator web service that you have. I've
read the list of
ontologies you have in your website.
Actually I need to use "Plant growth and developmental stage(PO)"
ontology at the web
service : http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/ontologies
But you don't have it in the ontologies databases there.
Is there anyway that I can use this ontology to annotate my data?
If not, is it possible for you to add it in the web service?
If yes;), how long (you estimate) that this process (adding the new
ontology database)
would take?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,