[bioontology-support] NEMO BioPortal mappings

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Wed May 5 15:40:03 PDT 2010

Dear Trish,

Attached is a list of mappings for NEMO. I manually entered mappings for
a handful of concepts with NEMO URI (~35 of these). The reason these
have NEMO URI is because the mapping is probably not an identity mapping
, so we redefined the concepts in a way that made sense for our specific
applications.

Thanks so much for your assistance with this. I hope you don't literally
mean that you need to enter these manually. If so, NEMO does have an
ontology curator, and I can ask her to do this through BioPortal. But if
you have a back-end way to do it more quickly, that would be great.

Thanks again,
Gwen

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"A speaker is like a lousy auto mechanic: every time he fixes something
in the language, he screws up something else." -- Joseph H. Greenberg