[bioontology-support] NEMO BioPortal mappings

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Wed May 5 18:46:36 PDT 2010

Sorry, Trish. I've labeled the source and target terms and URI more
clearly (I hope). See attached.

Notice that the URI for the term in NEMO and the URI for the term that
it maps to are the same. In one sense, this makes the mapping absolutely
trivial -- except that the mappings do not appear automatically in
BioPortal.

Thanks,
Gwen

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"A speaker is like a lousy auto mechanic: every time he fixes something
in the language, he screws up something else." -- Joseph H. Greenberg