[bioontology-support] Ontology Abbreviations

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 7 02:29:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using your REST services and noticed that in the response to http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies some ontologies are missing (or have empty) <abbreviation> tags. The NCBI organismal classification is an example. In my application I would like to map accession IDs (e.g. NCBITaxon:28) to their relevant ontology, so the having correct abbreviation tags would be really useful.

Is this something you would be able to remedy? It would make your service even more helpful.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Woodbridge