[bioontology-support] Rest Services

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed May 12 20:23:47 PDT 2010

There is not a hard limit on the number of words that can be submitted
as one block of text for annotation. Generally in the range of
2000-4000 words. Clement can confirm. However, the stress on the
system will be increased as more text is sent in one block if this
also uses the parameters set to the max, e.g. all ontologies, adding
in the mappings and the is-a expansion.

Trish