[bioontology-support] EDAM parsing error

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu May 13 10:57:17 PDT 2010

Hi Jon,

We are looking into this error. One item I noticed in reviewing this
ontology is that it uses many relations that are not part of the
standard OBO format relations, e.g. is_a, part_of, which may be part
of the problem. What is the difference between versions  beta04 and
beta05 - I was not able to open beta05.

Trish