[bioontology-support] RadLex - parsing error in BioPortal

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon May 17 12:52:09 PDT 2010

  Daniel,

We've got the ontology parsed and displaying properly on BioPortal
production. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm not sure what advice to offer in terms of improving this for next
time. When I loaded the ontology on my local instance of BioPortal it
parsed without problem. Perhaps you could ping us when you submit the
ontology next so that we can take a look at what might be happening.

Thanks,
Paul