[bioontology-support] full id vs short id in ontology terms

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue May 18 11:19:47 PDT 2010

  Lena,

Just FYI, the json service is not intended for use outside of the
context of the widgets. It essentially wraps the RESTful search service
provided by BioPortal, which is intended for use by clients. The fix
that Trish mentioned will apply to the search service as well (but it
does sound like you will want the term service that outputs RDF, which
is coming).

More info on the search service is available here:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_REST_services#Search_services

Paul Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal