[bioontology-support] Display error in BioPortal. Re: Automatic ontology pull

Yongqun He yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Tue May 18 11:51:09 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,
The change is made for both VO and AEO as instructed.
Thanks,
Oliver

>>> Trish Whetzel <whetzel at stanford.edu> 5/17/2010 7:59 PM >>>
Hi Oliver,

Natasha sorted out the display issue noted below. However, to make this change permanent for future versions of VO.. and also for AEO, please add this information in the metadata tab for Protege: protege:defaultLanguage en

Thanks!
Trish