[bioontology-support] [Fwd: [Fwd: Neomark Oral Cancer-centred Ontology]]

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu May 20 20:31:11 PDT 2010

A new version can be uploaded following the same process as the
initial submission. After logging into BioPortal, go to the metadata
page for your ontology (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/42819
) and in the upper left-hand corner under the ontology name there will
be a link to 'Submit New Version'.  Let us know if you have any
additional questions and/or would like us to remove the initial
version uploaded.

Best regards,
Trish