[bioontology-support] bioportal metadata -- does not save

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Sat May 22 15:35:46 PDT 2010

O.k. Thanks Trish!

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"A speaker is like a lousy auto mechanic: every time he fixes something
in the language, he screws up something else." -- Joseph H. Greenberg