[bioontology-support] Feedback

Kavitha Srinivas ksrinivs at us.ibm.com
Mon May 24 10:43:19 PDT 2010

Hello, we were trying the web interface.  We tried a number of mappings
including ones we successfully downloaded on Thursday (Mouse gross
anatomy->NCI).  None worked.
Kavitha
__________________________
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Hawthorne NY
(914)-784-3312
Tie Line: 863-3312

             Trish Whetzel
             <whetzel at stanford
             .edu>                                                      To
                                       Kavitha Srinivas/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
             05/24/2010 01:39                                           cc
             PM                        support <support at bioontology.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [bioontology-support] Feedback

Hi Kavitha,

Are you accessing the mappings from the BioPortal Web interface:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings or directly via the Mapping Web
service? Also, which ontology mappings are you trying to access?

Trish