[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Fri May 28 10:45:26 PDT 2010

Name : Phil

Email : philip.colson at ctg.com

Comment:
Hello,

I'm having trouble figuring out what program to use to open a .RRF format file downloaded from here.  I tried to download MetamorphoSys but it gives me an error 'Unable to open browsable data source 4'.  Could you tell me what program I need to view these files or even better, if I could convert them into OBO files or another ontology format?