[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri May 28 11:16:03 PDT 2010

Hi Phil,

Do you need the entire content of the file in another format? If only
portions are needed, you could use the View Extraction Web service to
generate subsets/views/slims of the file: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/View_Extraction

Also, all content that can be viewed via the BioPortal Web interface
can be accessed by the Web services listed at: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

Trish

On May 28, 2010, at 10:45 AM, admin at bioontology.org wrote:

> Name : Phil
>
> Email : philip.colson at ctg.com
>
> Comment:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having trouble figuring out what program to use to open a .RRF
> format file downloaded from here.  I tried to download MetamorphoSys
> but it gives me an error 'Unable to open browsable data source 4'.
> Could you tell me what program I need to view these files or even
> better, if I could convert them into OBO files or another ontology
> format?

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378