[bioontology-support] Pre-Populate "Preferred Name" text box from term id

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:43:01 PDT 2010

  No, the widget will not support this. We haven't had a need for this
kind of usage, and I think the normal design pattern would be to either
1) look up the label/preferred name from the REST service or 2) store
the label/preferred name with the id, both would be done server-side
before the HTML page was built and sent to the client.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal <http://bioportal.bioontology.org>