[bioontology-support] [bioontology-info] Web Service down?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 12 15:14:27 PDT 2010

Hi Victor,

You should now be able to access the Annotator. Based on the format your data was being sent to the Annotator we were receiving errors. The error was that there appeared to be an empty textToAnnotate parameter. Were you receiving results from all Annotator web service calls?

Best regards,
Trish

On Oct 13, 2010, at 6:45 AM, Victor Pisacane wrote:

> I was using the Annotation webservice last week with great results. Now it is giving permissions errors and access errors, etc.
>
> Did something change? Is site down right now?
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Victor

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator