[bioontology-support] bioportals: question

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 25 22:30:29 PDT 2010

Hi Tiffany,

Currently BioPortal only displays class-level concepts, however we are investigating options for displaying Instances.  The Instances are currently accessible via the BioPortal Web services: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Instance_Services

Best regards,
Trish

On Oct 25, 2010, at 10:18 PM, Tiffany Ting Liu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was using visualization tab in the bioportals. It renders great visualization of ontology. Thanks.
>
> I was wondering how to access instances of ontologies. Are all terms shown up in an ontology class-level concepts?
>
> Thanks,
> Tiffany

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator