[bioontology-support] (no subject)

Michael Fons mfons at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 28 07:08:08 PDT 2010

Trish,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly!

Up until a few weeks ago we used to be able to get XML information back
from this url query I gave you.  Maybe not for fish, but for terms like
"liver" for sure.

I looked at the wiki you sent me, and I am sure we are not using it
currently...just the url I sent you.

Is it possible to get radlex information from your web service?  Is it
free?  I am wondering if it is the new service and perhaps this old radlex
service ended.

Michael F.
720-837-7830