[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 3 09:08:49 PDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

I've added a request to include a feature to Export the search results
from the web interface. In the meantime, the Search function can be
accessed directly as a web service and the results obtained
programmatically.  Here is a link to documentation on the Search web
service: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Search_services

Trish