[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 13 11:32:45 PDT 2010

Could you please clarify your request? Would  you like to install
BioPortal yourself or to use our installation? Then we may be able to
give you a better response.

In general though, BioPortal code itself is open-source and it uses a
number of technologies, such as Java/J2EE, Spring, Protege, mySQL,
Ruby on Rails, and other technologies.

Natasha