[bioontology-support] COSTART ontology

Ragini Pandey rapandey at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:14:46 PDT 2010

  Hello,

I was interested in COSTART ontology file download.
I downloaded the file from download ontology link from the following.

I provides me with a zipped file which on unzipping gives me a bunch of
.RRF files

I have no idea how to go forward with it because I could not see any
.OWL file there.

Could you please help me with this. If you could provide me with the
COSTART ontology file that would be great.

Thanks
Ragini Pandey
IUPUI