[bioontology-support] OWL/RDF as download option for ontologies?

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:00:14 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

We haven't forgotten about this request :) We were just trying to
figure out why the download service doesn't work -- as you should have
been able to use it. Misha and Paul figured out what the problem was.
Now, the question to you: how urgently do you need it? We can have a
patch release with it now, or we can fold it into our next release
(along with a few other RDF-related bug fixes) -- should be within the
next couple of weeks.

Natasha