[bioontology-support] OWL/RDF as download option for ontologies?

M. Scott Marshall mscottmarshall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:19:01 PDT 2010

Hi Natasha,

Just back from http://www.pharmatechnology-summit.com/ where I touted
Bioportal and NCBO in my presentation.

Thanks for the note. It's not urgent. I've got a way to test ideas for
federation provenance (metadata) without the RDF download feature or
converting OBO to OWL. Will just see how far I get with an old version
of NEMO RDF that Paea sent to me once.

FYI: I want to try adding metadata triples to the graph that refer to
the graph URI, then accessing them in a query to select between
graphs. To begin with, I simply want to get the label to use in the UI
instead of the graph URI (virtual id PURL) that is now shown in the
list of named graphs.

-Scott