[bioontology-support] Obsolete terms showing and not indicated as obsolete

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:01:49 PDT 2010

Peter,

That's a very good point and handling obsolete terms is on our list of
things to do. Part of the problem is that we need to find a solution
that will work for all formats, not just OBO, and OWL, for example,
doesn't have a standard way to handle obsolete terms, We have a decent
idea on how to do this, but we haven't gotten around to implementing
it yet.

Natasha