[bioontology-support] COSTART ontology

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:23:18 PDT 2010

Dear Ragini,

We post the ontologies and terminologies in their original format and
do not do the conversion between formats ourselves. COSTART's original
format is RRF, so that is all we have.

We do provide REST services that let you traverse all the ontologies
in a uniform manner (http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services
). But we don't provide translations between formats (yet).

Hope  this helps,

Natasha