[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Sep 16 18:58:38 PDT 2010

Name : Kavitha Srinivas

Email : ksrinivs at us.ibm.com

Comment:
Hello, we were trying to use the REST mapping services to find all the mappings for all ontologies in your repository to do a scientific study on the mappings.  However, we realized that we were blocked.  I apologize if I didn't follow some procedure to play nice, but I didn't see anything on the site on how to fetch everything.  Would you please let me know if there is a mechanism to download all mappings?  Thanks!