[bioontology-support] NEMO in BioPortal

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Mon Sep 20 12:37:05 PDT 2010

Hi Trish!

First, the good news: we have replaced URI with PURLS, following your
recommendation.

Now for the bad news: the new version (v1.20) of NEMO.owl was uploaded
last Friday, but does not appear to have been parsed successfully. When
I click on "Explore" the ontology does not load in Biportal's browser.
Is there anything we can do to help troubleshoot this? I did download
the file I posted (NEMO_v1.20.owl) and verified that I could open and
view it in Protege. Let me know if there's anything else that Snezana,
Jason, Paea, or I can check.

Thanks!
Gwen

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"The price of training is always a certain 'trained incapacity': the
more we know how to do something, the harder it is to learn to do it
differently."
-- A. Kaplan (The Scientific Method in Behavioral Science)