[bioontology-support] NEMO in BioPortal

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Mon Sep 20 14:18:56 PDT 2010

Thanks Trish!

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"The price of training is always a certain 'trained incapacity': the
more we know how to do something, the harder it is to learn to do it
differently."
-- A. Kaplan (The Scientific Method in Behavioral Science)