[bioontology-support] SIO

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 09:29:41 PDT 2010

We do support relations. Some of them don't show up because of a bug,
which we plan to fix. Basically, we will show restrictions. For the
moment, we don't plan to show random axioms (not attached to classes)
in the UI. At least for the moment people asking for a simpler
interface, not more complicated one. We will reconsider if the trend
changes, I guess.

Natasha