[bioontology-support] Ontology View

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 23:20:39 PDT 2010

Hi Aniket,

I noticed that there is an error in displaying the "Ethnic group" view
of SNOMEDCT you uploaded. In reviewing the OWL file I see that the
file is truncated and ends with:
  <!-- http://testing.org/ethnic-group.owl#47250000 -->

     <owl:Class rdf:about="http://testing.org/ethnic-
group.owl#47250000">
         <rdfs:label>Bruneians</rdfs:label>
         <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://testing.org/ethnic-group.owl#24812003
"/>
         <SuperClass>Mongoloid (Id: 24812003)</SuperClass>
         <SYNONYM_FN>Bruneians (ethnic group)</SYNONYM_FN>
         <TUI>T098</TUI>
         <UMLS_CUI>C0337896</UMLS_CUI>
         <CTV3ID>XUElo</CTV3ID>

Can you send me the steps you used to create the OWL file in order to
troubleshoot why the OWL file is truncated?