[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 22 09:44:19 PDT 2010

Dear Dr. Hannan,

Can you provide more details on the e-format?  BioPortal does provide
web service access to ontology content as well as the ontology
download for ICF. More details on these web services are described
here: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

Trish

On Sep 22, 2010, at 8:32 AM, support at bioontology.org wrote:

> Name : Prof. T. Hannan
>
> Email : terry.hannan at dhhs.tas.gov.au
>
> Comment:
> I am on sabbatical in Italy at the Modena University, Childhood
> Oncology Centre. We are investigating a project on childhood
> development post chemotherpay and premature birth survival. Is it
> possible to obtain an e-format of the International Classification
> of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) to use as a research
> database?

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378