[bioontology-support] Ontology View

Bhandare, Aniket abhandare at path.wustl.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:51:32 PDT 2010

Trish,

That's interesting. I tried to reproduce this issue and here are the
steps -

1. I use IE 7.0
2. I opened a new tab in IE.
3. I posted link mentioned by you
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/viewextractor/42789/?conceptid=372
148003&ontologyname=http://testing.org/ethnic-group.owl&delay=10 in that
tab
4. Then it gave me a pop-up with options "Find" and "Save".
5. (Here is the step which caused this problem. I don't know why though)
I clicked on "Find" by mistake. It gave me Windows page for unknown
FileType.
6. Now I posted the same link again in the same tab and saved the file.
It generated incomplete file.

I was not able to reproduce this issue consistently. But I guess if I
open new browser window and save file in first place it is not
truncated. I have attached the newly generated file. Can you please use
this to correct my view? Please let me know if any other steps need to
be performed by me.

Thanks,
-Aniket