[bioontology-support] Java client for BioPortal REST services?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:06:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

You can load ontologies to our Stage BioPortal instance:
http://stage.bioontology.org/  You may need to register for a separate
login account on this instance. The only other caveat is that since
this is a Stage server, the response time from the server may be slow
at times or the server not accessible.  If you experience prolonged
access problems, email support at bioontology.org.  I've also looped this
email back to the support mailing list.

Cheers,
Trish